Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Adventures with Flex 2 and Coldfusion

First off, let me say that I am fairly new to Coldfusion. I have been developing in .NET since it's inception and in ASP before that. I've been programming in Actionscript since Flash 4 and I didn't start working in Flex until the first beta release of version 2.0. However, from the moment I first installed Flex 2, I took to it like a duck to water. Everything in Flex 2 just clicked. It is what I have been longing for in a development environment. I enjoy it so much that I have even left my .NET security blanket for the promise of Flex/Coldfusion remoting bliss. While all has gone fairly smoothly, there have been a few bumps in the road. These bumps are what I'll be posting about while I get my blogging feet wet. In the future I plan on posting some tutorials about using frameworks such as Cairngorm, Reactor, and Coldspring with Flex and Coldfusion. Later.

No comments: